MD Visitors Tracker 3.2.0
Hello everyone! Today I am announcing the general availability of MD Visitors Tracker 3.2.0, bringing fixes and a brand new feature!
Here is the list of changes for this release:
- Smartbot integration: MD Visitors Tracker can now integrate with Smartbots and rely on bots to accomplish greetings and invitations;
- Fixed a bug where third-party devices present in the same region would break the tracker’s scan module;
- Improved handling of tracker’s resume after region restarts;
- Fixed a bug with the tracker’s greeting module;
- Improved tracker’s automatic settings restore feature;
- Lots of code optimizations aimed to improve the performances and reduce the memory utilization;
- Lot of other small bug fixes;
The main feature of this release is the Smartbots integration: you can now use your Smartbot and integrate it with MD Visitors Tracker, this will allow you to:
- use the bot to greet new visitors sending them the greet message;
- use the bot to invite new visitors to the defined group, sending them group invitation;
The integration between Smartbots and MD Visitors Tracker should be considered initial and new features will come in the future, providing a tighter integration between the two. You can read about how to integrate your Smarbots with MD Visitors Tracker in the user manual dedicated chapter.
!IMPORTANT: MD Labs is not associated or in any way officially connected with Smarbots. The names Smartbots as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The new version is available for free to all whom purchased it already, you can get it via update from one of your tracker (owner menu>update) or through the redelivery terminal at MD Labs in-world store.