Hello all, today I am happy to announce the roll out of version 4.0.2 for my MD Vendor System. This version is a maintenance release, so it contains only fix little bugs and small optimizations, without adding any new significant feature.
Here are the main changes/correction in this version:
- Added the “Direct Pay” toggle into the vendor’s options menu: you can now toggle the “Direct Pay” option directly from in-world, through the vendor’s options submenu.
- Fixed the incorrect product permission storing happening with purchases through client vendors.
- Improved the MD Vendor System – Remote Control Plugin reliability.
- Added the “Sell Boxed” option in MD Vendor System – Poses Plugin.
- Other small fixes and improvements to the overall system.
Along with this, also the MD Vendor System Online Services website has been updated with bug fixes and little optimizations. A new tab called “Store Settings” has been added and from there is now possible to toggle the “refund double purchases” option; keep in mind that the option will affect all your vendors.
Last, but not least, I worked very hard to update all the user manuals in order to reflect the new system changes, so please take a look if you need a guide:
- MD Vendor System User Manual
- MD Vendor System Plugin – Remote Control User Manual
- MD Vendor System Plugin – Store Credit & Gift Card User Manual
- MD Vendor System Plugin – Poses User Manual
- MD Redelivery Terminal & Product Server Script User Manual
As always the new version of MD Vendor System is available for free to all whom purchased it already, you can get it via update from one of your vendors (owner menu>update) or through the redelivery terminal at MD Labs in-world store.