Hello everyone. Today I inform you that, due to the enormous amount of data that is constantly stored into MD Labs’s server, I will start performing some data cleanup for a few of my products.
This data cleanup aims to speed up the overall performances of the server and (mostly) of the MD Labs Online Services website’s loading times. To achieve this, I will delete some old data that I don’t consider useful anymore. For now, the products involved into this cleanup are:
- MD Gacha Machine, in all its versions (script, sculpt machine, and mesh ones);
- MD Visitors Tracker, in all its versions (standard, bulb, board);
Now the important part. The data cleanup will affect ONLY:
- Transactions (plays/pulls) from MD Gacha Machine that are older than 2 years from the cleanup moment;
- Visitors history from MD Visitors Tracker that are older than 2 years from the cleanup moment;
The data will be permanently deleted so please consider using the export button inside the product’s page on MD Labs Online Services website to save your data on your local machine.
And least, a few more info that I consider useful:
- The data cleanup will NOT have impact on your gacha machine’s total profit and total plays statistics;
- The data cleanup will NOT have impact on your visitors tracker total visitors statistic;
IMPORTANT: the first data cleanup will be executed on Sunday, October 16th at 00:00 (CET), and then will be scheduled to run every week on Sunday at 00:00 (CET).
Please, contact me if you have questions or need help.